We are currently offering both in-person and curbside appointments. Please note the following guidelines:
- With curbside appointments, we will come to your car and bring your pet in the building. For in-person appointments, we will escort you and your pet directly to an exam room. Our lobby will continue to remain closed at this time.
- As per Durham city guidelines, masks are optional but recommended.
- Clients with any symptoms consistent with COVID should reschedule their appointment or may use the curbside protocol.
- Technician visits (not involving an exam with the doctor), medication and food pick-up will continue to be done curbside.
- When you arrive in our parking lot, please call us at (919) 490-2000 or text us at (919) 808-7074 and we will then come to your car for either in-person or curbside appointments.
- Our boarding facility remains closed until further notice. At this time we do not have a planned reopening date.